Who are we?
- is a small progressive law firm located in the Whitsundays, north of Mackay and south of Townsville;
- offers comprehensive legal services in the areas of property conveyancing and development, business transactions, leasing, wills and estates, family and criminal law;
- has a proud second-generation legal history in the Whitsunday region;
- is dedicated to its team and relentlessly pursuing the ‘work/life’; and
- occupies a modern, new paperless office on the waterfront in the beautiful Whitsundays.
You’ll be employed as a conveyancing paralegal, and will be given a comprehensive induction into our unique proprietary systems and processes;
You’ll be employed on a casual part-time basis, and you will ultimately be managing your own matters.
Who are we looking for?
Experience is desirable but not mandatory, so apply if you are seeking a career as a conveyancing paralegal and driven to working in this challenging and expert industry. We are also looking for someone who displays these qualities:
- discretion, maturity, punctuality, and composure under stress;
- able to manage multiple tasks at the same time;
- pride in appearance, workmanship and output;
- mindful of your work environment and your colleagues’ needs;
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- methodical and thorough with a very, very high attention to detail;
- a desire to build a long-term career path, and invest in further education to consolidate their current qualifications.
What does it pay?
That will depend on you! We pay above market rates for our region.
If this sounds like you
Applications close Friday 10 March 2017.