Conveyancing Paralegal – Whitsundays
Who are we
- is a progressive law firm in the Whitsundays, Queensland;
- has great people working in property development, business, family and criminal law, conveyancing and succession planning;
- occupies a modern, paperless office on the waterfront, next to a really cool café;
- promotes a healthy office and encourages longer breaks to eat, exercise on the waterfront and shower in our facilities before getting back into work;
- also has a couple of stand-up paddleboards in the garage.
You can join us on a full -time basis as a conveyancing para-legal managing your own matters. You will be part of a growing conveyancing team lead by our conveyancing manager who has 20 years of experience.
Getting the Job Done
We rely on automated workflows to assist with all administrative tasks. Our practice has maintained a constant growth cycle for the past few years and we’re currently working on process mapping (building workflows) for all areas of law. We’re regularly called on to beta test new legal products due to the innovative style our firm takes. Our directors have an open and modern approach and welcome input and engagement from our entire team.
Who we’re looking for
We’re after a person who can manage the fast pace of conveyancing and committed to making a long-term career as a conveyancing para-legal, and someone who displays these qualities:
- discretion, maturity, punctuality, and composure under stress;
- pride in appearance, workmanship and output;
- mindful of their work environment and colleagues’ needs;
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- methodical and thorough with a very, very high attention to detail;
- a desire to invest in further education to consolidate current qualifications.
What does it pay
That will depend on you and your experience. We pay above market rates for our region.
Applications can be sent to email@example.com
Applications close 2 November 2018