Who are we?
- is a progressive law firm located in the Whitsundays, north of Mackay and south of Townsville;
- offers comprehensive legal services with great lawyers practising in the areas of property development, business transactions, family and criminal law, leasing, wills and estates;
- is dedicated to its team, pursuing the ‘work/life’ balance; and
- occupies a modern, paperless office on the waterfront in the beautiful Whitsundays.
You’ll be employed on a full time basis as a property lawyer, managing your own matters.
Who are we looking for?
At least 5 years’ post admission experience is essential, and you’ll need to demonstrate:
- strong expertise in property development of all types, as well as commercial leasing and business law;
- extensive experience in off-the-plan contract work and titling, complex mixed use, staged and layered community title scheme developments;
- the ability to meaningfully add value in project development teams of engineers, town planners and surveyors; and
- that you can lead your own team.
We are also looking for someone who displays these qualities:
- a modern approach to legal services delivery;
- the ability to adapt with new tech;
- discretion, maturity, punctuality, and composure under stress;
- good project management and supervision skills;
- mindful of your work environment and your colleagues’ needs;
- excellent communication skills;
- methodical and thorough;
- a desire to build a long-term career path in a thriving business in a fantastic location.
What does it pay?
That will depend on you and your experience. We pay above market rates for our region, with salaries for these positions starting at $88,000 inc super.
If this sounds like you
We’re moving quickly to fill this position so send your resume to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.