Who are we
- are a small and progressive law firm located in Whitsunday, north of Mackay and south of Townsville.
- Offer comprehensive legal services in the areas of property conveyancing & development, business transactions and leasing, wills and estates, family and criminal law
- have a proud second generation legal history in the Whitsunday region
- are dedicated to our team, ensuring the ‘work / life’ balance is as good as it gets
- occupy a modern, new office on the waterfront in the beautiful Whitsundays.
You’ll be employed full time as a paralegal, and will be given comprehensive training ‘from the ground up’ in our work systems and relevant law by our team of seasoned paralegals and lawyers. With work ranging from single parcel conveyancing transactions through to large scale multi-staged subdivisions, leases, probate applications, wills and powers of attorney, your position will require a broad skill set, and you’ll be busy!
Who are we looking for
Experience is crucial and we’re looking for someone who displays these qualities:
- discretion, maturity, punctuality, and composure under stress
- pride in appearance, workmanship and output
- mindful of your work environment and your colleagues’ needs
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- methodical and thorough with a very, very high attention to detail
- a desire to build a long term career path, and invest in further education to consolidate their qualifications
What does it pay?
That will depend on you! We pay above market rates for our region.
If this sounds like you
Applications close 1 August 2016.