Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant
Who are we
- is a progressive law firm with offices in Bowen, Cannonvale, and Proserpine;
- has great people working in property development, business, family and criminal law, conveyancing and succession planning;
- has modern, paperless offices located on the waterfront in Cannonvale and in the main streets of Bowen and Proserpine.
You can join us on a full -time basis as a legal secretary and personal assistant to our Bowen Team Peta Vernon, and Colleen Cross. You will be part of our growing Bowen team and work from our Bowen office.
Who are we looking for
We’re after a person who is committed to making a long-term career with us, displaying these qualities:
- 100% reliability, accountability and commitment to co-managing client matters, output and expectations
- discretion, maturity, punctuality, and composure under stress;
- ability to multi-task;
- pride in appearance, workmanship and output;
- mindful of their work environment and colleagues’ needs;
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- proficient in the mainstream Microsoft suite of products;
- methodical and thorough with a very, very high attention to detail.
The sort of work you’ll do
- project managing all matters with your team
- direct contact with clients
- preparing, editing and finalising correspondence and legal documents
- assisting with billing
- monitoring and meeting deadlines
- assisting with client reporting
- other general admin duties
What does it pay
That will depend on you and your experience. We pay above market rates for our region.
How to Apply
Email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org