Legal Secretary / Personal Assistant
Cannonvale / Bowen
Who are we
- is a progressive law firm in the Whitsundays, Queensland;
- has great people working in property development, business, family and criminal law, conveyancing and succession planning;
- occupies a modern, paperless office on the waterfront, next to a really cool café.
You can join us on a full -time basis as a legal secretary and personal assistant.
Who are we looking for
We’re after a person to support a very busy commercial and property team and be committed to making a long-term career with us, displaying these qualities:
- 100% reliability, accountability and commitment to co-managing client matters, output and expectations
- discretion, maturity, punctuality, and composure under stress;
- ability to multi-task;
- pride in appearance, workmanship and output;
- mindful of their work environment and colleagues’ needs;
- excellent written and oral communication skills;
- proficient in the mainstream Microsoft suite of products;
- methodical and thorough with a very, very high attention to detail.
The sort of work you’ll do
- project managing all matters with your team
- direct contact with clients
- preparing, editing and finalising correspondence and legal documents
- assisting with billing
- monitoring and meeting deadlines
- assisting with client reporting
- other general admin duties
What does it pay
That will depend on you and your experience. We pay above market rates for our region.
How to Apply
Email your resume to email@example.com