Who are we
- are a small and progressive law firm located in Whitsunday, north of Mackay and south of Townsville;
- concentrate primarily on property related law, be that land and built form property development of all types, business transactions, leasing, residential and commercial conveyancing, asset protection advice, and business and personal succession planning;
- have a proud second generation legal history in the region and a strong client base;
- are dedicated to our team, ensuring the elusive work / life balance is as good as it gets;
- occupy a modern, new office literally on the waterfront in the beautiful Whitsundays.
You’ll be employed full time as solicitor, and will be given comprehensive training in our systems and professional support in your file work by our experienced team. With matters ranging from crown sub-lease transactions on Hamilton Island, to business sales, to estate planning, to large scale multi-staged subdivisions, your position will require a broad skill set, and you’ll be busy!
Who are we looking for
We’re looking for a solicitor who displays these qualities:
- discretion, maturity, empathy, confidence, punctuality, and composure under stress
- pride in appearance, workmanship and output
- mindful of their work environment and respectful of their colleagues’ needs
- excellent written and oral communication skills
- methodical and thorough with a high attention to detail
- a desire to build a long term career path with us
- enjoys regional coastal living in one of Australia’s most attractive lifestyle destinations.
What does it pay?
That will depend on you. We pay above market rates for our region.
If this sounds like you
Send your resume and cover letter to us at email@example.com. Applications close 4 September 2015.