Business & PartnershipsBefore You Dive In
EXPLOIT YOUR OPPORTUNITIES
Your lawyer should be more than just making sure your lease is suitable and your assets as safe as possible from potential risk. This is critical, but it’s just the beginning.
We look at your proposed business, we consult with your other advisors (for instance your accountant, banker, financial planner), we take an in depth look at your personal circumstances and experience, how you hold your other assets now, and what it is you’re embarking on, and we offer you solutions. In keeping with our Fixed Fee Policy you can choose how much you’d like us involved.
ESSENTIAL BUSINESS SERVICE
We can help with:
- Retail Shop and other business (commercial, industrial, rural) leasing
- Business transactions – purchases and sales, options
- Business due diligence
- Buying entity structuring and business succession planning
- Shareholders’ and partnership agreements, buy/sell and related funding agreements
- Related party / family asset protection
- Credit management and funding
GROWTH BUSINESS SERVICES
We can help with:
- Expanding, multi-branch offices
- Licensing and franchising
- Business systems
- Business change and growth management
- SEO and web-based marketing
- Business Growth funding
There’s more to owning a business than starting or buying it. Make sure you’re informed. Read our guide below to help get you started.
OK, So what happens next?
Get informed. The price of professional assistance as a value proposition should speak for itself. None of us should ever pretend we know enough about a business we’ve never run or owned to go it alone. Even if we’ve been involved in that industry, or even as an employee of that business.
Yes it’ll depend on the value of the business you’re buying but you need to ask yourself a very simple question.
If by getting professional advice for $x I avoid losing $y, or I can save $z, is it worth it?